The Black Agenda Cincinnati and the Cincinnati Herald have come together to collaborate on a project to tell the history of African-Americans in Cincinnati. This site is the product of this partnership. We believe that is important to maintain our local black history. This site is a vehicle for Cincinnatians to preserve the rich African-American culture and historical record in this city.
How to Use this Site:
- -This site is for the community by the community. Users can submit their own stories of African-American history in Cincinnati.
- -Any users visiting the site can submit posts directly to the site by going to the Submissions tab on the main navigation bar.
- -Up to 5 photos can be uploaded per submission.
- -Search topics can also be found on the main navigation bar, topics covered consist of the following:
- -Civil Unrest
- -Civil Rights
- -The Arts
- -Historical Sites
- This site is moderated, so please use appropriate language and photos. If a user’s post includes language and images that are deemed inappropriate by an administrator, it will be deleted and the user will be banned.
How to Search this Site: